MyCheery Dish Washing Detergent makes every plate squeaky clean, and every pot and pan sparkling. Any access solution aids in removing clogged grease in your pipes. This is truly a complete dish washing liquid. Put away the rubber gloves as the formulation ensures the Dish Wash is gentle on your hands. We thought of everything.
How to apply Dish Washing Detergent
- Scrape dishes to remove leftover food
- Add dish soap to the water (read the label for dosage; some concentrated dish detergents require a smaller amount) and wash the dishes.
- Rinse suds and residue with running clean water.
- Air drying is easier than towel drying. However, wiping with a clean towel is helpful when glassware or flatware is spotted or filmed.
There's no beating MyCheery Laundry Detergent, which works just as well in cold water as hot. It also gives clothes a splash of color-safe bleach to make your whites and colors brighter with every cycle. It does not contain chlorine bleach so that's what makes it safe for all washable fabrics and colors.
How to apply Laundry Detergent
- Pour a small amount onto the stain and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Massage the detergent gently into the material.
- Place the item in the wash with your normal detergent.
Toilet & Bathroom Floor
Cleaning the bathroom is probably not on your list of favourite things to do. Especially the wall and floor tiles, because it requires a lot of energy to scrub and wipe to make it clean and shiny. But say no more to this difficult task, now you can have a clean bathroom to boost your energy and improve overall happiness by using Floor Toilet Disinfectant.
How to apply Floor & Toilet Disinfectant
- Apply the formula (either undiluted or diluted) to the area.
- Leave on the surface for 5 minutes.
- Gently scrub the area and then rinse.
Stubborn Oil Stains
A highly effective cleaning formula that solves most heavy duty cleaning problems by penetrating through the built-up layers of dirt and grime on almost all materials. It acts to penetrate deep into the layers of dirt and grime that accumulates through frequent or prolonged exposure to a dirty environment.
How to apply Heavy Duty Cleaner
- Apply cleaner solution directly onto the surface to be cleaned.
- Allow solution to penetrate grease and soils.
- Wipe away the residue.
- Rinse if necessary.